If you are in crisis or you think you may have an emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to talk to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area at any time (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline).
By providing these links to community resources, NAMI Boise is not recommending or endorsing these services.
- Region 3
- Ada County Self Rescue Manual www.selfrescuemanual.com
- Idaho Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health www.idahofederation.org 433-8845
- Intermountain Hospital www.IntermountainHospital.com 377-8400
- Idaho Care Line 211 2-1-1 or 1-800-926-2588 www.211.idaho.gov
- Idaho Parents Unlimited 342-5884
- Social Security Administration 1-855-377-9316 www.socialsecurity.gov
- Hays Youth Help Line operated by Hays Shelter Home 24 hour Hays Hotline for Youth in Crisis 322-2308 or 1-877-805-2308
- Health & Welfare Mobile Crisis Unit Suicide Prevention 24 hour crisis line for adults, also available for children after regular business hours. 334-0808 or 1-800-600-6474
- DisAbility Rights Idaho (was Co-Ad) 336-5353 or 1-866-262-3462
- Allumbaugh House 377-9669